- Morning Worship - Sun 11:00 am
- The morning service invites all to join the family worship - young and old. The Childrens' Sunday School is also incorprated into the morning service. Under 7's leave for creche before the teaching of God's Word.
- Gospel Service - Sun 6:00 pm
- The evening service invites all to hear the "Good news" of the gospel of Christ, as well as time spent in worship and praise.
- All those who love the Lord and have accepted Him as their Saviour are invited to stay to a short Communion Service
following the Morning Service, or after the Evening Service on the first Sunday of the month.
- Childrens Meeting - Mon 6:30pm
- A fun time for 3 - 12 year olds incorporating action songs, games, activities and stories. Through all of these,
the Bible and its teachings are the main focus.
- Prayer Meeting / Bible Study - Wed 7:30
- A time of Fellowship and focusing on Gods Word.
- Womens Fellowship - Thu 7:00pm (Last Thursday of every month)
- A time for Fellowship and for Friendship for women of all ages. There is a different speaker and singing items every meeting, followed by a time to catch up with friends over a cuppa. Transport to and from the meeting is available.
- Prayer Meeting - Sat 7:00pm
- The prayer meeting is held every Saturday evening in the 'upper room'. It is an opportunity to share and reflect on God's
Word together, with the rest of the time given over to prayer, as God leads.